- What makes us human?
- When did our brains get big?
- When did people start using tools and how old are the oldest tools?
- What do chimpanzees and other primates tell us about how humans evolved?
- How did climate change in the ancient past affect the people, plants and animals?
- What does a scientist do that studies all of this?
AskAnAnthropologist.asu.edu was inspired by the "wildly" successful AskABiologist.asu.edu. It is a resource where students and teachers can find information about the science of anthropology. Aimed primarily at the middle school level, the articles and activities are challenging and may be used for higher school levels as well.